PHOTOBOOTH, DOOR GIFTS & WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Photobooth pulak. Photobooth ni not really wajib ke apa, if you have extra budget kea pa boleh je nak ambil. It prints your picture instantly kan so senang lah your guest nak ambil gambar ada memory from your wedding. Your parents,family members,guests boleh ambil gambar as many as they want. I puas hati tengok ramai orang nak ambil gambar from the photobooth. Quality of the picture from our photobooth tu cantic, background pun okay, props banyak, and we choose color hitam and gold untuk design dekat  gambar tu. Nampak classy sikit. Hihi. Ig : whitebox_kl





Doorgift. Haaa, this one selalu orang pening pening nak kasi apa. I actually kasi chocolate with my husband’s name  + my name printed on the chocolate bar wrapping paper. I am so sorry, I totally forgot who I orderd my chocolates from, yang I ingat pick up kat Serdang,rumah dia. Found it on facebook,sedap chocolate dia, satu chocolate bar tu RM0.90 je. But I have additional items in my doorgift bag, ada little trees punya perfume sekali.haha. yang ni free, because my sister’s in laws ada too much of these at their house(they use to sell it), so they gave it to me.My husband tambah kipas tangan tu,he bought it in Malacca. The paper bags I beli dekan GM klang. That size dalam RM 1. Lepastu ada lagi few things my MIL tambah,air lah popcorn lah, which we didn’t know of sampai lah masa wedding tu habis.



Last but not least, a photographer to capture my beautiful moment. Abang Sam we called him. Fuhh,you have no idea how not-photogenic I am. Hahaha. Kalau ambil gambar mesti kena tegur dengan my parents sebab suka buat all those silly faces mata juling,mulut nganga, macam macam lah. Abang Sam is there to guide me,kaki nak macam mana tangan letak mana pandang man. Without him, I’d look like a total dork for my wedding photos. Alhamdullilah all my pictures turned out okay. Ig : Samsul Tahir

Oh yea!one more thing, card kahwin I tempah from pertama complex ( kakikarya@gmail.com ) pertama ada banyak printing shop for wedding invitation cards, you can stroll around tanya kedai tu ikut your design your budget semua.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW