MAKE UP KAHWIN & MALAM BERINAI

For make up, I mula mula memang rasa macam nak Ferrarossa/ Syedewa. But Im on a budget, baru kerja a few months lepas habis belajar, so masa tu ta berani nak tanya pun how much the charges are untuk nikah and reception. I have not many experiences having my face as someone else’s canvas to paint on, I had my face done before, masa my husband’s brother’s wedding. (masa tu tak kahwin lagi lah). I like how she dolled me up, kening tak tebal macam Sin Chan ke apa. Nice je make up dia,harga pun I rasa okay. I call her Kak Anis, lepas make up tu jadi rapat sikit because she likes my wedding gown so she pinjam nak buat contoh. 

Anyway, had my make up done thrice. Satu nikah, satu reception, then satu lagi make sekali lagi lepas solat zohor masa reception. Total harga for 3 make up sessions RM1600 Her ig : afidatulanis Oh yeah,I forgot to mention that I get a special discount for my hairdo bila make up dengan Kak Anis. It was a really nice and simple hairdo, I didn’t put on a tiara, because I wanted a super small tiara but I couldn’t find one. Wanted to put a flower instead,tapi cam rushing nak siap so tak letak pun.hahaha. Harga my hairdo RM320. Her ig: thehairbydee (I am not sure if she’s still in the business though, cause her last post is on January 2018,you can try dm her)




Oh! I almost forgot, I got my henna done by Farhana. She’s a Uitm student, her work is so good, and neat. Cuma you probably can use your own henna. Because the one that she uses fade very fast, dalam 2-3 hari dah hilang hilang. But her price is very affordable. Untuk bride RM 30 je, bridesmaids RM 5. 

Btw,did my henna full hand but tak sampai elbow. Kaki pun tak. I don’t really like having complex design and so many flowers on my hands. Just a simple design masa tu. I asked from other henna artist, harga quite mahal. RM 150 and above, tapi yelah because what they are doing is actually susah jugak, sama macam make up, dah lah kena symmetry right and left side. Im just lucky I get to hire a student to do it for me. Her Ig : Farhana.Kamaruzaman


Price Tag:

1. Makeup (3 Session) - RM1600

2. Hairdresser - RM320

3. Henna - RM30 (Bride), RM5 (Bridesmaid)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW