KASUT DAN BAJU KAHWIN (WEDDING DRESS)

Alright, now baju, kasut and make up. So, I did go and try out a few dresses from a few bridal shops,to rent, I pergi yang dekat area section 7 shah alam tu. But……baju perempuan sahaja, sewa, RM3K. Mahal jugak lah, plus, most of the wedding gowns that I’ve tried are not really my type. My MIL belikan kain dekat Bandung, balik sini buat. 

I’ve always had my eyes on Emma Wardrobe, pastu saja lah tanya harga jahit berapa, RM800 je!! 😊 whee im so happy, sebab nak sewa pun RM3K kan. But I added on a few stuff, beads, belt, veil semua, roughly dalam RM1400 macam tu lah. Ig : Emma Wardrobe
Custom Made Wedding Dress

Kasut I just bought ready-made punya, so so comfy (considering I am NOT a heels-wearing-person). Tu paling comfortable I can get(tips: if you tak biasa pakai heels,a few weeks sebelum wedding practice dekat rumah ya, tak nak you cause a scene,jatuh ke apa,hihi) 

Kasut I bought it from Kate Mosella,in One Utama, you can have it custome made for you if you want to, they’ll measure your feet, and all. I bought the ready-made ones RM450. Okay lah tu,kasut kahwin sekali seumur hidup. Lepas kahwin my husband jual balik kat Carousell.
Kate Mosella
PRICE TAG:
1. WEDDING DRESS - RM800 (Jahit Sahaja)
2. Belt and Beads - RM600
3. Kate Mosella Shoes - RM450 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW