DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW

Hello again beautiful souls!!

Today I am gonna make a review on Denali & Pinnacles The Wanderer’s Cafe. This place is in Bangi and here is the address Lot 1-4, Tingkat 1, Pusat Perniagaan Seksyen 3, off Jalan 3/70, Seksyen 3 Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor . I went here with my bestie, she’s from Bangi btw, she introduced this place to me. This cafe is on the first floor of the shop lot, on top of My One Shop. Don’t go up by the big stairs that you can see doors up there, that is actually the back/kitchen of the cafe, you gotta go to the stairs that is beside My One Shop’s entrance.




It’s an outdoor cafe, with a boho style decor. Imma go straight to the Menu (I got this menu from their Facebook). 










My friend and I was not that hungry when we were there hence we only get the 1 appetizer, 1 sandwich & drinks.


I ordered Soy Sesame Chicken Salad (recommended by the waiter) and my friend ordered Po’ Boy sandwich. The details of these two food we ordered are in the menu :)
My friend ordered latte, and I ordered mango juice I think(?) Sorry, I had forgotten what I had and I couldn’t find mango juice on the Menu, only spicy mango something something but I'm sure I didn’t order that, cause ummm weird(?) I don't even like spicy food, spicy drink would make me weep. 😂

The food were good, I enjoyed the food. But one more thing I wanna highlight here today is the service. ALL the staffs there were extremely FRIENDLY!!The waiter came to us a few mins later after we’ve studied the menu, asking us if we were hungry hungry or we just wanna chill. Like I said, we weren’t that hungry so we didn’t order the mains. He explained the menu very well, and he was very helpful, and he doesn’t make the explanation awkward like... you get what I mean right? Ahaha. Overall it was good experience here. You can check ‘em out if you’re in Bangi.

Love,
Mama Qaizer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW