PELAMIN & HAND BOUQUET

Okay, moving on to pelamin. One of the bridezillas big concern kan? I don’t go for the fresh flowers pelamin ya, super mahal. This pelamin I ambil from the dewan. Lemme tell you one thing, dewan Felda would provide you with their pelamin, BUT……. Pelamin macam kecik and simple,and most of the designs macam urmmm I hate to say this but, from my point of view,the pelamin provided by then yang FREE memang tak cantik. Saja ke apa IDK, tapi diaorang ada je kasi gambar yang cantic cantic, but for you to choose pelamin yang cantic you have to add another RM3k… blerghhh, nonsense kan? What to do,you only kahwin once,so kalau you dah minat,you have to spend a lil bit on that lah kan. 




Food,memang kena ambil form Felda lah D’saji punya. They will set up a date for you and your family (dalam 10 orang,so you could bring your partner,your parents,and future in laws) for food tasting. So far,I makan D’saji punya memang sedap lah. Never disappoint me. 

Flower Bouquet! Omg im so excited to talk about this! Although I didn’t get what I wanted, but Im so excited to talk about this. Okay, I nak yang macam ni taw :-




I asked round harga untuk fresh flower macam tu, RM 250 (ni 2017 taw,sekarang im not sure). So I went to a florist yang my husband selalu belikan  bunga for me bila I merajuk,haha. And dia kata harga dalam RM150. She told me dia akan order bunga yang lebih kurang macam tu and spray paint kan to the color that I want (didn’t know they coul do this,so I thought,okay cool!murah,and dia kata dia boleh buat) masa hari lepas I nikah tu, I have to go for my rehearsal dekat dewan, asked two of my bridemaids tolong ambilkan bunga. Sebab takleh ambil awal awal, nanti layu. 

IT WAS NOTHING LIKE WHAT I WANTED!! T.T sedih gilaaaaa. Nak order lain dah too late. I have no choice, gotta use that bouquet walking on aisle, nak buat macam mana kan. I did not complain or anything sebab masa tu busy dah,dah lah lepas reception tu I busy nak pack for our honeymoon,e soknya nak gerak dah. Apa dah jadi tu jadi jelah takpalah.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW