PEACE OUT PORES OILY SKIN PREP SET TARTE REVIEW

Hi beautiful souls! 


Today’s gonna be a quick review on the Tarte Peace Out Pores Oily Skin Prep. I have dry skin, probably the reason why I don’t like this product (maybe?). I wanna try it out cause the name is peace out pores, for someone with large pores like me, Imma try anything that could reduce the appearance of my pores. Let’s get straight to the product shall we?








In this set you’ll get a primer balm, loose powder and a setting spray, these three come in travel sizes.

First let me talk about the balm. I love how small, compact and non liquid-y (travel friendly) this is. But I don’t think it covers up my pores that well. Hey if you ask me, benefit POREfessional does way better job at covering up my pores.

Second item in this set is the loose powder. I don’t know is it just me, or someone else experience this but I could never get along with loose powders. I’ve tried so hard to love all the loose powders I’ve tried before but NO, they can never love me back😭 they would always always ALWAYS BREAK ME OUT no matter what brand, high end or drugstore, loose powders always break me out. If I feel like baking my face, I can only use Baby powder, Johnson & Johnson or Pureen, it works well for me and doesn’t break me out. So.... yeah this loose powder is a BIG NO for me. I don’t like it. Anyone wants it let me know. Only tried it once. I can give it to you for free (considering you live in Malaysia).

The third item in this set is the setting spray. This is the only thing that I'm gonna be using from the set. Teehee. It does a good job as a setting spray, I have no complaints or whatsoever. It mattifies the face (a lil something something about me, even when I'm going for a dewy look, I’d use a matte setting spray cause I like how it stays put all day and dewy setting sprays don’t do its job to my face, make up just melts away at the end of the day, but that's me, if you’re experiencing otherwise then that’s cool, you do you girl, there’s no right or wrong way to do your make up or skincare as long as you get the results that you wanted then that's fine 😘) 

Here’s the before and after pictures after using these 3 products
P/s: I used NARS VELVET STICK FOUNDATION in the code punjab for this look 

         
                                    BEFORE


 
                                      AFTER

I didn’t put blush on to show you what its like after preping, foundation & set with powder & setting spray. One of the reasons why I think this product is not really doing a good job because maybe ummm... my choice of foundation to pair it up with is not my favourite foundation(??)... probably, but I brought this set & this foundation on a trip cause they are so travel friendly and that’s why I don't have any option of foundation that day. But still... even when I'm using this stick foundation with BENEFIT’s POREfessional primer, I don't get this kinda dissatisfaction. So yeah, I think this product doesn’t suit me at all. Just bought it cause its on sale *coughs* cheapskate much *coughs*🤪


But if you feel like this is a good product for you and if you’ve used it before and love it, or you need a primer that's travel friendly and you don't like bringing too much liquid in your make up bag you probably can try it out since it is still on sale, click on the link down here:-
click here to shop






It is RM 69 after 40% discount. Well yeah, that's about it for the price, and.. yeah it's the end of this post. Byebye for now. Have a good day lovelies!!

Love,
Mama Qaizer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW