AIKEN TEA TREE OIL

Hello again people!!

Previously I did an entry on THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE OIL . In the entry I’ve talked about how good of a product it is, how it will magically make my pimples disappear in as fast as 1 day - 5 days (depending on the size of my zit). Now Imma make a review on a another Tea Tree Oil(TTO). I promised to make a review on a TTO that is affordable in comparison to the Body Shop TTO, well I’ve tried this another TTO product from Aiken and I LOVE IT! It works as good as the one that I got from Body Shop with a way way cheaper price.







 The direction in the packaging says apply a small amount of oil onto your finger and dab gently onto blemishes, inflamed areas or acne prone to breakouts. I only use this when I got acne(s) and only apply a teeny weeny amount of product to dab it on my acne. Like I said, I've talked about TTO in deets in the other entry if you wanna see * read me!!! :) *





It has the same smell as Body Shop’s TTO, but upon application, the One from Body shop has a little more minty feeling compared to Aiken. And the texture of this one (Aiken) is a bit rough like kesat kesat kinda rough but it doesn’t irritate my skin or feel rough on the face when I apply, just the texture is not as watery as the one that I got from Body Shop. Its not a downside or anything though, Im just making comparisons of the texture between two products and both work so good on me and my sister. Probably cause we share the same genes, but I’d really really recommend this to anyone. You wouldn’t be wasting so much even if this doesn’t suit you cause believe it or not, for 10ml you just gotta pay for RM16. Bought mine from Guardian. Seriously you guys should go try this out if you got the chance to. That is all for today beautiful people!!! Remember to stay safe wherever you are! Wash your hands frequently, put on a mask when you're outside and practice social distance okayyyy.

Love,
Mama Qaizer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW