SUNWAY PACKAGE (KE SANA KE SINI KE SUNWAY)

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I am gonna make a review on the Sunway City package called ‘ ke sana ke sini ke Sunway’. Initially this package is only available till end of July, but they extended it to end of August, (I am not so sure if I get my facts right, but this is from what I searched before this, I am not sure if they've already had this package before July. Correct me in the comment section if I'm wrong)and then they extend it again until the end of November. I hope they keep on extending so I could go on a second trip soon!ahaha.


You can click this link KE SANA KE SINI KE SUNWAY to make a booking.
Alright, lets get into my experience during my stay cation. My husband and I arrived at Sunway Clio Hotel around 3.15, the check in time is 3pm. Okay lemme explain about the hotels that you get to choose. You can either choose to be in Sunway Hotel (bear in mind it is not Sunway Resort, the ones with Elephants and zebras(?i guess) statues and big fountains on the entrance) Sunway Hotel is attached to Sunway Pyramid 1 and Sunway Clio Hotel is attached to Sunway Pyramid 2. So basically the access to Sunway Pyramid mall from Sunway Hotel is from the clear glass door elevator near the ice rink near teppanyaki, whereas the access to Sunway Pyramid mall from Sunway Clio Hotel is from the starbucks (where you have to cross to H&M) or you can access the mall from the hotel lobby, and just go one floor up using escalator in front the lobby and you’ll be entering from Padini. When I made the reservation, I chose Sunway Hotel, then I called up the hotel, I asked them which one is better, they said Clio is better(maybe cause its new and closer to Sunway Lagoon, probs, IDK) . And from my POV, I do think Sunway Clio Hotel is better, because the access to the mall is a lil bit more calm I'd say, rather than Sunway Hotel’s mall access where you have to go through so many people who are queuing to get on the glass door elevator near the ice rink. But this probably won’t be bothering you much if you don't have a toddler. Cause I have a toddler and I usually would be bringing his stroller when I'm at the mall, hence, the less crowd is easier for me to steer. Get what i mean mommies??😂



THE HOTEL
Upon checking in, I got vouchers that I could use @Sunway Pyramid, I got 2 adult tickets & 2 children tickets to Sunway lagoon, and the receptionist briefed about the pre-packed breakfast where I have to collect at level 8 between 6.30am-10.30am. And also I had to pay RM 24 for a 2-night parking at the hotel. (The hotel’s flat rate is RM12 per night). Its easy though cause I don't have to validate a parking ticket everytime I am about to go out cause they use this system where they just scan your plate number. So cool. You don't have to tap your touch n go card or get a parking ticket to park your car at the mall/hotel.
You could ask for a king sized bed instead. I didn’t. I thought I'll get 2 super single sized beds. But its just 2 single sized bed. But it's fine.
Toilet bowl and shower is separated by the glass door. I prefer this kinda hotels, so the toilet wont get wet every time someone showers.


 

This is the Sunway Lagoon entrance ticket (2 adults & 2 kids)

This is how the breakfast is prepacked. You get to choose 4. Cause I have 4 pax in the room. My husband,my son, my sister & I.

There are 2 options, western/ local food. The day before this,the menu is quite similar from the picture. On the day before, I got scrambled egg, sausage, baked beans and potatoes(no muffin) and for local food I got mee goreng, hard boiled egg, ayam sambal.


The day before this they served guava juice, and on the picture is orange minute maid(i think) they changes the juice everyday maybe, and only one flavor available each day, you could go for tea/coffee if you don't like juice. 






THE VOUCHERS

I got 5 vouchers in the envelope that the receptionist gave me when I checked in.
1) complimentary fun dua package x 2 rides in Future Land Fun Zone( I haven’t redeem this yet, but its like an arcade some sort but with VR i guess, this place is next to bowling centre in Sunway Pyramid)
2) complimentary 2 cups of signature brown sugar boba milk with cream mousse
3)complimentary 1 game x 2 pax ( you just have to pay for shoe rental thats RM3 per person).
4) complimentary skating for 4 pax ( not sure if you gotta pay for the skate or anything IDK how the skating rink works)
P/s : I have never been skating before, although I lived in Sunway since I was in my mom's tummy, and till I was 15, but I have NEVER EVER EVER tried skating, not even once. Fear i guess, but imma try it out someday before this voucher’s period ends.Hihi.
5) complimentary 2 croissants from Hazukido (I am not sure if I could choose the flavors cause haven’t redeem it yet, I’ll keep this blog updated after I’ve redeemed all vouchers.
 *ALL OF THESE VOUCHERS ARE VALID FROM 6th JULY - 1st NOVEMBER 2020*



SUNWAY LAGOON
I went to sunway lagoon on a weekday cause I thought there wont be many people there and heck yeah I was right. I could literally say that I’ve seen the same faces where ever I go in Sunway Lagoon. I don't have to queue for any rides AT ALL!! How cool is that??!! But when you don't have to queue, you’ll get tired of climbing up the stairs. I went on vuvuzela 3 times consecutively and boy o boy my legs turned jelly right after. The stairs are just too high. If there’s an elevator to go on vuvuzela, I think I’d never stop goin’ on the ride. Oh ya before I missed out this tiny important detail (well at least it’s important to me cause I LOVEEEE going on rides) ALL ROLLER COASTERS ARE CLOSED AND SHALL BE OPENED AGAIN ON 26th of SEPTEMBER 2020. That's a bummer for me. I wanna go on the ridessss so bad😭 the only ‘dry’ rides that are opened that day is pirate ship, tomahawk, merry go round, ferris wheel, spinning cup. Apart from that you could go to the wild-life park, scream park, the bridge, go cart(you gotta pay for this, probably RM20/30 if I'm not mistaken) I couldn’t go to scream park because my husband and I gotta take turn to look after our toddler. Luckily I brought my sister along she could look after my son when I wanna go on rides with my husband. Usually from the dry park to wet park I would just use the escalator, but this is the first time I bring my son (plus stroller) here, so I gotta use the wild life route cause you can push strollers using that way. Going down from the dry park to water park is no problem because you got to spend your time watching those animals, and it is going downhill. But from water park to dry park its uphill all the friggin’ way! And my legs are already sore from climbing so many stairs to get to vuvuzela, that snake ride thingy, and others. Plus, i go on one ride for 3-4 times cause lets face it, when will I ever get the chance to go on rides in Sunway Lagoon for so many times without queuing. ahahaha! This is probably because no tourists and all due to this pandemic. Lets pray it ends soon okay, Stay safe people! You are required to wear your mask at all times in the dry park. 





Some of the photos taken by my husband that day.


What's my take on this package?

I absolutely LOVE it. For a price of RM 499, how can anyone not be excited for this?!! The hotel is nice, I had so much fun at the theme park, and it was my son’s first time here, he enjoyed it so much, although he slept half of the time were’re there which was great cause I get go on the rides while he sleeps.😂thank you love, mama will bring you here again one day, hopefully by that time you are 110cm and above, so you could go on more rides. One more thing before I end this post, my sister that tags along with me is 15, so I could not let  her use the free child entrance ticket, we gotta buy another adult ticket for her, we bought it online the first night we were there, and when you buy tix online you have to print out the bar code, we searched for printing shop all around Sunway that night but all shops are closed, luckily when I got back to the hotel, asked if they could help me out and print it, the staffs there were so nice and friendly, they helped me out instantly. And if you were to buy the tix online you don't have to queue to get in. You can straight away scan your bar code at the entrance, don't have to queue at the kiosk. 

Well, I never thought it could be this fun being on a vacation at my very ‘hometown’ (born and raise for 15 years in Sunway). Everything was perfect. Make your bookings today! You wont regret it. Byebye for now! See you on my next post :) have a wonderful day people!
Love,
Mama Qaizer.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW