EYESHADOW MURAH // AFFORDABLE EYESHADOWS (FOCALLURE) - PART 2


Hello Girls!

I’ve talked about the affordable make up brand named Focallure earlier, I nak share lagi two of the palettes that I owned. This palette doesn’t have a specific name, it comes in 9 colors, Cuma ada code number palette -01-, -02-, -03-, -04-, and -05-.

I ada palette -03- & -05-

Okay, this one below is PALETTE -03-


No 1 – matte
No 2–  glittery
No 3 – matte
No 4 – matte
No 5 – glittery
No 6 – matte
No 7 – A little shimmery but not too shimmery
No 8 – matte
No 9 – glittery

Color swatches of this palette:

         

Left side is with natural lighting, right side is in a dark room with lights on.

To me, the light matte colors (no 1 & 4) are not really showing on my skin because I have a medium skin tone but the rest are still good. Especially the glittery ones! OMG I mean look at no 9 and no 5 girls!!! Before I forgot! Sorry!! The price for this palette is RM 10.70. I got is from Shopee that the link to it if you feel like tryin’ it out.

Next one would be my Favourite pallete from Focallure that I owned ( ada 3 je pun, hihi.I cheap skate sikit benda benda macam ni. I wanna look good, I nak make up make up jugak but I still tak nak spend too much money on it, cause when you’re a mom, your priorities go to your family, when I was young I used to dream of having all these high end make ups, but bila dah ada family ni, I macam… meh, just use whatever that doesn’t irritate my skin and still look good and paling penting AFFORDABLE!! Cuma skin care I spend a lil more but make up tak sangat).

Palette macam tadi jugak 9 colors, yang ni Palette -05- code dia.

No 2,5,7 & 8 are all glittery. No 1,3,4,6, & 9 are matte.

Here are the swatches

     Left side under natural light, right side in a dark room with lights on.


The rest of the palette I do use them but not as often as this one. And the clear selfies that I could find to show you the result is this one.sebab I jarang selfie, kalau ambil gambar jauh you cant see my eyeshadows pun. But if I have more selfies with the other palette I’ll share it with you people taw!

This picture I pakai number 4 as the base color or transition color eh orang panggil? Then number 1 & 4 on the outer corner of my eyes, and on top of that, on the middle part of my lid I put on number 8 the glitter tu.

I would totally recommend Focallure for beginners yang baru nak try make up, practice dulu on cheaper palettes baru beli yang high end punya, and I even recommend it to anyone who wants to put a make up on but doesn’t wanna spend so much money on make ups. I personally don’t wear eyeshadows on a daily basis, I only pakai to weddings, during my travels, or when Im goin’ out for dinner and I rajin pastu nak rasa fancy schmancy sikit. So far I have no allergic reaction to this brand. Though it is made in China (not implying I don’t like China made brands, just that people get a bit sceptical when they see this), it is still quite good of a brand I think? Sebab I ada busher dia pun okay je jugak. But the lipsticks,foundation is a big NO NO for me. I have really dry lips,so for my lips I memang picky sikit kalu nak pakai lipstick apa,I’ll share with you in my other entry taw pasal my lip products (from skin care to lipsticks). Okay girls! Have a lovely day! Byebye!!!

P.S. Video below ni contoh Review Product Focallure



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW