BEAUTY THAT CAUSES WAR??!! – [READ : JELLY MASK REVIEW]


Helen, the name of a beautiful woman from classic literature.

Unit for measuring beauty. One millihelen is the amount of beauty that will launch exactly one ship. Wow!! Overnya. Hahahah. DK what it feels like to be THAT pretty.

Okay, a lil background story about this ancient history (which IDK kesahihannya,google je ni. hihi)  In the epic poem Helen is considered the most beautiful woman. Her beauty was the cause the Trojan war. Because her beauty caused many men to go to war (in a society that revolved around the sea and boats), it can be said that her face was so beautiful it launched one thousand ships. So, one milli-Helen would be one thousandth of a Helen, or enough to launch one ship. Gitewwwww.

Actually this a review of a jelly mask that I got from LUSH. From the history you’d know I’ll b talking about the 1000 Milihelens Jelly mask.


P/S : The description on the picture is not in English cause I bought it elsewhere. Its Hungarian maybe. Bought it there, I’ll make blog about my trip too later 😊


You’ll get 65 g of jelly!! Yeay!

MASK DESCRIPTION :

Smooth on a generous layer of this antioxidant-rich mask to

> brighten
> soothe
> tone

Detoxifying  green tea and witch hazel have a mildly astringent effect for toned, taut skin, and fresh apple juice's natural alpha hydroxy acids gently dissolve away dryness for a lifted, glowing complexion. After giving your face this royal treatment, it just might launch a thousand ships!

At first, it was kinda hard to apply. Cause it jelly kan. I’ve never tried any sorts of jelly mask before. Just a usual sheet mask or leave on scrub mask(?).. hmmm is it a thing? Betul ke nama camtu? Haha, ala yang skinfood tu, Anyway…. Dia jelly kan, so it is really gooey. Not so gooey like your mucus but gooey.

I’ve seen the video of how to apply, you just pinch the product and spread it all over your palm and apply it on your face. But I don’t do that because I feel like I might be wasting a HUGE amount of product if I do that. So I usually apply with two or three fingers and just spread it on my face as much as I want. Leave it for 10 minutes, and rinse it off. The smell kinda bother me though, I know it smells just like green tea but it is a bit more than just that. Maybe the mixture of green tea and apple juice make up some sort of mild ‘armpit smell’ IDK, hahaha, sorry for being gross again, but yeah, I tak suka the smell. Tapi it will only be on your face for 10 minutes so suck it up lah ya dear Yaya, cause I like the outcome. My skin feel super fresh, soft and it makes your skin glow. According to other people’s review, it helps reduces acne, I don’t really notice that because my skin concern is not on that side, I am more of a big pores + blackheads banyak kinda person. My pimple only shows up once or twice a month macamtulah. I have a dry skin but not too dry like how I used to have, sebab sekarang dah jaga muka, discipline dengan routine semua, dulu tak.hihi. on the drying part, it helps too, your face doesn’t feel dry after using it, it really hydrates your skin. Oh also according to some people, diaorang suka bau tu, lain orang lain kan, takpa you do you girl! I pun bau je sebelum beli tu, tapi sebab the sales person told me its good for dry skin and blackhead so I ambil jelah, I mean, I only kena tahan bau for 10 minutes, so Im okay with that.

The downside of this product for me:
1)  The smell but boleh lah tolerate jugak.
2) The removing process!! You got Jelly stuck on your whole face do expect some ‘time-consuming’ process.hahaha. maybe around 3-5 minutes to rinse it off? Its better if you could wipe it off with facial cotton or anything.Then it is easier for you to rinse it cause the product already get wiped off by the cotton tu dah.


Okay girls!! Goodnight!....from the hulk. LOL. Excuse my lame joke. Have a lovely day tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW