EYESHADOW MURAH // AFFORDABLE EYESHADOWS (FOCALLURE) - PART 1


Hello earthlings!!

Today I’m gonna share with you guys about this really affordable eyeshadows that you can easily get from SHOPEE😊. The brand that I am about to talk about is FOCALLURE. Don’t know if you have ever heard of this brand, but for its price, it is actually super affordable. Sesusai untuk beginners too!!

Alright, the first palette that imma share is called tropical vacation.




This palette cost me RM14 , kalau plus shipping, it would be less than RM20 . This is the link where I got it from:  Shopee Focallure.

Oh biscuits! Masa I beli RM14, sekarang dah RM19.50. Still affordable jugak lah. The price doesn’t go up that much.

Oooookay, together with this palette you’ll receive dual-side brush and ada mirror dekat palette tu. In my opinion the brush is not that good tbh. I tak minat pakai the brush, I pakai my own brush. Im not using any high-end brush ke apa, I just use BH cosmetics brushes. Beli pun dekat Carousell je. Hihi. I am the type of person who wouldn’t spend soooo much on make ups unless that product is really really good and I cant find something cheaper as an alternative. Contohnya macam foundation, I’ve tried so so many drug store foundations but I don’t really like how it looks on my skin,and when I don’t like it,I jual balik kat Carousell. Carousell has been my life saver for not ‘wasting’ my money so much. Eventhough dah ter-waste sikit in the beginning but you dapat jual balik kira okay lah kan? Hihi. My Carousell punya username is YAYASHARUDIN93 feel free to browse girls! Barang baby pun sometimes I jual kat situ. And you might wonder, macam mana I tahu yang high end product tu bagus, nak try macam mana? Again, dekat Carousell ada orang jual trial punya. Macam foundation yang I cakap earlier, I beli trial punya fom Carousell, kecik je, around RM 20 macam tu, tapi I like how it feel, and look on my skin so I beli lah full size. Lets talk about this more later bila I buat entry pasal foundation ya. Sorry I got carried away, cerita pasal ni pulak, 

Now the swatches!! Jom tengok swatches palette ni.
Again, Im so sorry I only have the swatches from the from the code wax to dessert. (all colors from the first row to the first color on second row, you can refer previous photo to see the code).

My son was there too masa I nak ambil gambar, he wanted to help with the swatches, I tertinggal pulak swatches row bawah tu lepas dia kacau. Its okay ada dua palette lagi from Focallure yang I nak share. Tak kacau mama memang tak sah lah Qaizer ni. Hahaha. Ada prove dia kacau I time ni. LOL.


Left side under natural lighting (sunlight) and right side with lights on (without natural lighting)

Down here gambar together with the color codes yang I dah swatch tu.


I would totally recommend Focallure for beginners yang baru nak try make up, practice dulu on cheaper palettes baru beli yang high end punya, and I even recommend it to anyone who wants to put a make up on but doesn’t wanna spend so much money on make ups. Hee. Alright people, that’s all I have to say about this palette. Imma share with you the other two that I have taw. Bye <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW