FENTY BEUTY MATTEMOISELLE PLUSH MATTE LIPSTICK (SPANKED) REVIEW

Hello earthlings!!
Have you ever had a day where you wanted to wear a red lipstick cause you feel a lil bold, but you still don’t want to be too dramatic or...... you just wanna pair a really nice red lipstick with your outfit but you really don't wanna look like you’re going to a ‘GREAT GATSBY’ themed party, well yeah, I feel ya girls out there and don't worry, the matte lipstick line from Fenty Beauty got you covered! Hooyeah💪🏼 Mattemoiselle plush matte lipstick in the shade SPANKED is a really good everyday red lip colored lipstick.

Lemme show you the packagin’ 






 
It comes in this twist plastic tube, it looks like a metal tube but its just a metallic plastic 'You're plastic! Cold, shiny, hard plastic!' Does any of you get this referance? LOL sorry. I like it, it looks sleek and because it's plastic it is very light weight and travel friendly.



The original price is RM91 but right now Sephora’s having 50 percent off for this product, hence you’ll only have to spend RM45.50 for this lipstick, SUPER WORTH IT😍 you should check it out, here’s the link 
MATTEMOISELLE SPANKED if you’d like to try the other shades virtually or if you wanna purchase from Sephora.

Here’s the swatch on my hand
   

And.... here’s the before and after picture of me putting it on
P/s: excuse my chapped lips



It might not be showing like red red on the picture but IRL, I swear its red on my skin tone. To me, it doesn’t feel like really matte like that powdery matte, it feels more to the velvety side kinda matte.. but its not like super matte either, it transfers a bit on me, I'm not sure about others though, but on my lips, it does transfer. It doesn’t have any scent to it, but I do prefer if matte lipsticks are a lil scented like Huda Beauty’s liquid lipstick. Its not a big deal really. Doesn’t dry your lips, very moisturising, applies very smoothly, it could last 3-4 hours or so but you really have to reapply after eating. With the 50 percent off price on Sephora, I think it is really worth the price, I’d repurchase if the sale is still on but for the original price of RM91, I think its a lil overpriced and I would personally go for Huda Beauty’s matte lipsticks if it’s the original price.

So yeah, that’s pretty much it for today. Stay safe people!! Don’t forget to wash your hands frequently, put on your mask when you go out and keep your social distance. 

Love,
Mama Qaizer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW