LOREAL FALSE LASH TELESCOPIC MASCARA REVIEW

Okay pretty people, now I’ll be reviewing this favourite product of mine, my HG mascara. This has been my favourite mascara for quite sometime now, been using only this for 4-5 years now. This is what it claims (got this off from the internet): ‘Get a lengthening false lash effect with Telescopic False Lash Effect; mascara by L'Oreal Paris. The innovative lengthening fibre formula builds intensity. Lashes look elongated as if beyond their tips. The Telescopic brush stretches every lash for an intense look. Its off the scale!’






Why I’ve been liking this mascara so much?

1) It doesn’t clump, it will only start to clump a bit if you put 4 layers or more, but who does that on a daily basis…right??

2) SUPER EASY TO REMOVE. You don’t need eye makeup remover at all!! it comes off even with cold water. The reason why this is so important to me because I usually have to pray outside when Im working or when I go out and to use a mascara that’s hard to remove would take so much time before I do my wudhu’(ablution), this mascara saves my time A LOT!

3) It lengthens your lashes so nicely, OMG I could not stress more on this, it makes my lashes look soooooo long <3

I know so many people like to have waterproof mascaras because you might wanna use it for swimming,or you just get sweaty around the eyes and you need something waterproof, but for me I’ve always prefer a mascara that can be easily removed because it is just easier for me to pray. I have way too many stuff in my handbag, for me to add an eye make up remover/micellar water/cleansing balm or oil is a NO NO for me. Plus, I think my eyes would be suffocating with the idea of having to use a make up remover everytime before praying. The amount of lashes that I’d be losing everytime I use waterproof mascara would literally make me cry. In certain occasions where I do have to use waterproof mascaras, (which rarely happens) I’d remove it with an oil cleanser. To me, it’s a bit gentle, it melts the product, instead of using cotton pad+ eye make up remover/micellar water. I usually use this mascara for 4 months,although the products are still there but due to hygienic purposes I only use one tube for 4 months. The price is around RM 60.00 ,but the saddest part is, it IS NOT AVAILABLE in Malaysia I used to buy it from Hermo but they don’t have it anymore. I get my hands on these babies usually from overseas. But the last time I went overseas, I’ve been searching this in every single drugstore that I bumped into, from Dubai to Germany but they don’t carry it anymore, I wonder why. Maybe they’ve discontinued the product? Luckily I get to get 3 of these (only 3 left at the moment) in Austria. Andddd it saddens me that I need something to replace my HG of mascara after all these years which is…..BENEFIT ROLLER LASH MASCARA. You’ll get the same result of the loreal telescopic mascara (lengthening, doesn’t clump, easy to wash with warm water, it can be washed with room temp water but a lil bit hard in comparison to Loreal Telescopic, air suam better lah, but with a price double of the loreal telescopic) Sobs :’( 

P/S : I only bought a mini size cause I wanna see if it really works like the Telescopic one. It does,but with a higher price. Once I finished my Loreal telescopic Imma must buy Benefit Roller Lash in full size.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW