BARE FOOT FREEMAN (OVERNIGHT FOOT TREATMENT)


HELLO AGAIN EARTHLINGS!!

Today’s gonna be a really short entry about foot cream. Yeah you heard me right,a foot cream.  I know I know I’ve been talking about sharing the other skincare products that I use on my face, but I jumped into my feet instead. Hahaha. Sorry, because for face I really need to get into the deets, but for this one its gonna be super short cause I’ve been having such a busy week. 

Name of the cream is BARE FOOT by FREEMAN. It claims to repair and condition your skin overnight. Remember girls, not just hair that needs to be conditioned, our feet pun kena okayyyy. So, the directions at the back of the packaging says that you have to massage it on CLEAN FEET focusing on the heels & calloused skin, then put on a clean pair of cotton socks and you are good to go! ( go to sleep I mean,you are not gonna be applying this walking around during the day and feel all sweatin’ & sticky as heck,hahaha) use this BEFORE BEDTIME. 



I usually like to add on scrubbing my feet before I apply it on cause I feel like it gets rid of my dead skin cells and I think its easier for my feet to absorp the product. I am not a dermatologist or any skin expert, I am just doing what I think is good for me and give out a fantastic result. I ada ketuat on my right toe which kinda hurt from time to time, not something super sakit, but it still bothers me, and this cream really helps A LOT in giving the hydration(is that the right word to use?but you get what I mean),on my super dry ketuat. Haha. You should apply it 2-3 times a week, 

I sometimes apply it everyday (if my dryness feels really severe), but when I don’t feel that bad, I just apply it once a week. They have so many different range that you could choose from, (foot balm,foot butter,foot cream, yada yada yada) I chose the marula oil & cocoa butter ones,its an overnight foot treatment because I love the smell of cocoa butter. I’ve never tried the others for now so I cant really tell which one is my favourite but I think each of ‘em give you probably the same result, except for the scrub of course, cause… it’s a scrub.duhhh yaya. Haha. Anyway that’s all for this entry. Oh lupa, harga ranging from RM18-RM20 macam tu, can last you for months. So yeah. Till next time girls! 

Byebye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW