VASELINE PRIME & SHINE 2 IN 1

 

HELLO AGAIN BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !!!

Today I am gonna make a review on Vaseline Prime & Shine. Below is the picture of the packaging. I bought this online, and I guess the cardboard part of the the package got ripped a bit during shipping. I bought this quite sometime ago, it was around the beginning of MCO, so probably around mid March I believe. I got in the shade 02 Petal Pink. They have a few shades warm nude, vibrant fuchsia,chic rose,bright coral.SEE OTHER SHADES

 

 

Okay, lets get straight to the product. As you can see from the packaging, it says 2 in 1, so you have one end as a ‘primer’ which  basically a Vaseline lip balm, and the other end is the tinted gloss which the product refer as ‘Shine’, hence the name, ‘Prime & Shine’.

At the back of the packaging you can easily see the steps where you need to apply on the balm as step one and apply the gloss right on, as step two. The balm part, which like any other lip balms, it is gonna moisturize your lips. And the gloss part end is gonna give you a nice shine and color to your lips so that it looks healthy and plump.

Okay, lemme just write the description under step 1 and 2 real quick cause you cant really see it in this picture.

STEP 1 : Moisturizing lip balm made with Vaseline Jelly to nourish and protect lips, leaving them soft and smooth.

STEP 2 : Vibrant colored lip lacquer in a silky glossy texture. Glides on effortlessly for a truly beautiful lip color.

     

This is how both of ‘em look like. Very easy to apply, very travel friendly of course, cause its 2 in 1. Let me show you my bare lips, after the step 1(lip balm application) and after step 2 (lip lacquer/gloss)


BARE LIPS




STEP 1 : PRIME (LIM BALM)


 

STEP 2 : SHINE BABY SHINE!!! (LIP LACQUER)


I really like this product because it gives you the instant plump that you need. It is like an instant halal lip job. Yeah? No?LOL. If your lips are chapped, or if you have like zero make up on you but you’re in a rush and you wanna look alive, this is a really go to product…buttttt there’s always a but with us girls huh? we can never be satisfied with having just any make ups or skincares, there’s always the ‘ooo… I NEED THIS!!. /Oh my gosh!! It does what??Thats what I’ve been looking foR!! I NEED THAT!!’ and that’s why we have way too much stuff that we don’t even need in the first place. This reminds me that I gotta sell so many things on my Carousell. Alright ladies, back to my but! Meh, its not really big of a deal for some, and some of you already see this coming, it’s a gloss, its not matte, so it does transfer, I mean obviously…right?right? but my biggest but on this is because I bought it right during the MCO and wearing a gloss and a mask is an ewwie, so that the biggest but of it all. Ahaha. What do I expect? A gloss that doesn’t transfer? Silly. So yeah, in a way there is NO downside to me for this product after all. It’s a good product. Worth it. It retails for around RM27, but you can buy it during sale or something for a cheaper price.

P/S: I was in my telekung when I wanted to try this on cause I received the parcel after my prayer and i'm so excited to try it on😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICON TREATMENT FOR FLUOROSIS

BURT’S BEES HYDRATING LIP OIL WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL REVIEW

DENALI & PINNACLES THE WANDERER’S CAFE REVIEW